Sleep Apnea Guide

I have sleep apnea and use this blog to provide unbiased info about sleep apnea to create sleep apnea awareness. If you have sleep apnea, it is important to seek treatment.

I'm Too Sexy for My CPAP

Dr Michael J Breus covers a topic that will make most people blush.

The article has a witty title "CPAP: Cannot Possibly Act Passionate" and discusses ways to address the potential impacts of a CPAP machine on romantic life.

He writes "Let's get real, I don't think it takes a CPAP machine to kill the moment" and points out that the benefits of CPAP treatment far outweigh not getting treatment. Without treatment, those with sleep apnea are much more likely to be tired and tiredness will put an even greater damper on romance.

Read the full article here on the Huffington Post website. The article is Dr Breus' response to a commentary on MSNBC here about the impact of a CPAP machine on romance. Both are interesting reads.

0 comments:

I've moved. Visit SleepApneaDave.com!!!

Visit my new website about sleep apnea - SleepApneaDave.com for more information about sleep apnea!!!!

About this blog

This website aims to create awareness about Sleep Apnea. I'm not a doctor or an expert on Sleep Apnea. If you have questions, please see your doctor.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Books About Sleep Apnea